domenica 22 marzo 2009

I do like Bloglines!!! I think feeds aggregators are a brilliant invention! They are a very useful way to make the most of my time, because in this way I can easily find everything I’m interesting in, without wasting time. I only need to open a single window, on which I can see what’s new on the web pages I usually visit. Last Thursday, I added the feeds of Blogging English, Arianna’s blog and Chiara’s blog. Then I had a look at http://news.bbc.co.uk/ , I clicked on the orange button on the right side and I read the information about news feeds from the BBC. I subscribed to feeds concerning entertainment stories, the latest news from the world and from the UK. It was so easy! And now I can open Bloglines, see the title and read a short summary about the latest stories from BBC and choose to watch the video that interests me the most. I recommend the feeds from BBC to everyone, because I think we can use them to improve our listening and reading skills.

Ilaria.


1 commento:

  1. Hello Ilaria!
    Thank you for your observations on my post, they are a useful way to get a sense of the mistakes I often make. :-)
    You noticed that I immediately tried to use the linguistic suggestions of Professor Guth on my post; indeed I find it very useful to use difficult words or constructions as much as possible so that my mind memorizes them!
    I noticed in your post some inaccuracies, too. First of all I think you use too often the comma “,” even if it is not necessary. Second, you made an inattention: you wrote “I’m interesting in” instead of “I’m interested in”. And third, I didn’t understand what you wanted to say with the piece of sentence: “to make the most of my time”. Probably here again it is an inattention made because you wrote at a run.
    I’m sorry I didn’t add the link of the “Business Language To Go” on my last post. Indeed, the page you found out isn’t the same I recommended. However, I'm going to create a link, always in the 21st March post, so you can have a look at the right page. Hope you find it interesting!!

    Hear from you soon,
    :_) Chiara

    RispondiElimina